hold it in hold it in

Well this movie is horrible

This movie is awful. It's just a video of some guy peeing on the newgrounds logo.

SurprisePotato responds:

gee thanks for the constructive criticism.... wanker

boredem boredem

Lol

This truly is boredom. It featured some good flash so I'm giving it a 7.

unknown3810 responds:

Your joking right. i no its boring yeah but you actully think it featured some good flash, hahaha watever mate

The Best Party Ever The Best Party Ever

?????

That was the most random and disturbing movie I have ever watched on newgrounds... and who's beret?

Ragdoll Cannon 2 Ragdoll Cannon 2

OH MY BLEEPING GOD

I actually beat this... I beat this by spamming ragdolls and praying. I couldn't get past level 12 in the last game, but I actually beat this entire game by spamming. Seriously, Don't fix something that isn't broken!

Where's dat wally adult v Where's dat wally adult v

...

This was absolutely horrible. It could give someone a seizure and cause death, it the only sound effects were you screaming as loud as possible into your mike and you only used 2 things other than the background and one was a sprite that didn't move. Next time make it longer, make it so it doesn't make people's ear drums explode, and add some better animation.

Mortal Katapult Mortal Katapult

Nothing new.

Though slightly entertaining this is the same old catapult game! Its been done hundreds of times and this one doesnt even have an angle adjuster only power adjuster.