hold it in hold it in

Well this movie is horrible

This movie is awful. It's just a video of some guy peeing on the newgrounds logo.

SurprisePotato responds:

gee thanks for the constructive criticism.... wanker

boredem boredem

Lol

This truly is boredom. It featured some good flash so I'm giving it a 7.

unknown3810 responds:

Your joking right. i no its boring yeah but you actully think it featured some good flash, hahaha watever mate

The Best Party Ever The Best Party Ever

?????

That was the most random and disturbing movie I have ever watched on newgrounds... and who's beret?

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

BEST SONG EVAR!!!

This is ANOTHER song that won't be leaving my head for months... I realized it was a loop after 15 minutes :D

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Simply stunning..

I don't know what else to say... that was the most awe-inspiring flash on newgrounds...

Rantdog Clips Rantdog Clips

LOL

I have had many experiences like this... though I am only 13 I find that it is mostly the 15-19 year olds that make the most noise. In almost any movie you would care to watch they would find something to complain about or laugh hysterically at even though there is nothing funny to be found. A few weeks ago we went as a school field trip to see "The Golden Compass"... I hated the book and I hated the movie... but there was this group of approximately 17 year olds that went the entire movie yelling at the screen that it was stupid... I have never encountered "The Crying Infant".

CS Personalities CS Personalities

LOL

This is great... I have met every one of these players and I think that I'm the "audio spamming whore" cuz I play music sometimes

CS_mansion CS_mansion

To many of the people below me...

... ummmm did you even read the description? Author: Note to all: This is my first CS movie on NG! (I made this when I was 12) so... do any of you care to take back your statements about this being awful and how hew was making them good then suddenly made them bad?

Egocaptured Egocaptured

Great Flash!

Though a little outdated seeing as metal gear awesome has come out now.

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

Freaking Hilarious

That was hilarious! great job! and the bonus videos sere totally awesome!!!